Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games - What are you playing / looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting to see how they adapt the new Battlefield, i wouldn't have thought there was as much depth in weapons and add-ons to attract those players who love countless weapons types.

Comment

Enjoyed COH2 good game, if you liked that did you ever play Soldiers: Heroes of WW2? Similar sort of game but with reduced resources, like Ground Control.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
        Enjoyed COH2 good game, if you liked that did you ever play Soldiers: Heroes of WW2? Similar sort of game but with reduced resources, like Ground Control.
        I did but it isnt a patch on COH, to get the best out of COH2 you need a powerfull machine as the smoke and specular effects do hit performance but if they are switched off the game is still amazing. There are some great mods available as well, from gameplay tweeks to maps, the modding community is huge.
        Everything unlocked with infinite manpower on a huge map will rob you of an entire day. Im looking forward to my lad getting home from Uni so we can get a bit of co-op going on.

Comment

Uncharted 4 was amazing! Just finished it now going on to multiplayer!

I am going to buy the Nathan Drake collection to replay 1,2 & 3 on PS4 rather than PS3
          - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

Originally posted by Broda View Post
            Uncharted 4 was amazing! Just finished it now going on to multiplayer!

I am going to buy the Nathan Drake collection to replay 1,2 & 3 on PS4 rather than PS3
            Buying the collection next month to play them first then buying 4 when its reduced a bit in price. everyone I have spoken to have told me they're great games.
            Knock Knock?

Comment

When you do let me know! Play some Multiplayer
              - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

Originally posted by Broda View Post
                When you do let me know! Play some Multiplayer
                Will do!
                Knock Knock?

Comment

Saying that if anyone is on PS4 right now and wants to play Table Top Racers or Rocket League I'm online now! Names BibleBash send me a friend request
                  - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

The Uncharted games are amongst the best I've ever played Liam - like you I'm waiting for #4 to drop a little more before I buy that. I'm still playing FarCry Primal and Fallout 4 at the moment so have plenty to do
                    sigpic

Comment

Anyone doing fallout 4 on survival.
                      If not I highly recommend it. Definitely the way a fallout game should be played!

Comment

LEGO Star Wars, pew pew!!

I know most of the dialogue from the cutscenes now, and lots of gameplay. Does look awesome!
                        My DS3R3... nearly....
                        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Mirrors Edge Catalyst, despatched today, should arrive tomorrow!
                          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                            Mirrors Edge Catalyst, despatched today, should arrive tomorrow!
                            It's awesome!

Also, it's E3 so loads of games being announced / extra trailers gameplay etc.

Here's a few of my favourites:

- DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Oh and these too:

Last edited by BeefMasta; 15-06-2016, 07:49.
                              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Days gone looks awesome, I'm hoping it's going to be similar to State of Decay, that's the one game I miss (maybe forza horizon aswell) since jumping to PS4

Comment

Working...
                                X