Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games - What are you playing / looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought Overwatch. Late to the party but reminiscing over my Team Fortress 2 days.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
      Just bought Overwatch. Late to the party but reminiscing over my Team Fortress 2 days.
      About time!

I am also playing Overwatch and also Friday the 13th which has some epic death moves.
      sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
      Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Tropical 5 but not played it yet.
        sigpic

Comment

So after a couple changes of underpants I've finished SOMA, really enjoyed it!

Last night I sat down and played 'Everyone Has Gone to the Rapture' fully - oh my God! It was incredible and one of the few games that has actually tugged at my heart strings, I couldn't put it down and ended up finishing it in one sitting. The game plays a lot like 'Dear Esther' but for anyone looking for something a little different with atmosphere I can't recommend it enough.
          Last edited by Bigfeet; 22-06-2017, 09:55.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

COD WW2 on my PC, bought a new 4k 32" monitor to go with my 1080Ti and im getting 100 - 120fps with the eye candy maxed out, the SP is great looking with a decent storyline and the MP plays well once used to the game physics and dynamic.
            sigpic

Comment

Forgot about this thread! WW2 does look pretty good, I think having proper actors for the SP characters was a nice touch to improve the animations and make it more cinematic.

Couple of months back got Rainbow Six Siege, one hell of a steep learning curve but the hard work is starting to pay off now.
              ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
              Join the Facebook Group!
              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
                COD WW2 on my PC, bought a new 4k 32" monitor to go with my 1080Ti and im getting 100 - 120fps with the eye candy maxed out, the SP is great looking with a decent storyline and the MP plays well once used to the game physics and dynamic.
                Got this on my 4k 28" monitor (shared as an extended monitor with my works laptop) on Xbox One X. Amazing graphically and gameplay is awesome!!
                DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Its annoying that i cant choose the servers i want to play on as in the BF series. And the bullet hit detection is laughable at times and the kill streals are as annoying in this as in WaW but im still enjoying it. I was all over Domination but ive got into WAR now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sea of Thieves anyone?!
                    My DS3R3... nearly....
                    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF
                      Sea of Thieves anyone?!
                      Yesssss! Out at midnight.

Will be playing straight after work tomorrow
                      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• I've been playing Destiny and Warcraft for a long time. I could play for days and without stopping. Now my ardor about these games has calmed down a little - I'm tired. My brother taught me how to play chess sets, I want to say that it is very exciting. I even started to think about whether to buy chess for myself, I found a couple of options here. I also like to play chess in that it is live communication with a partner and thinking over the strategy of the game three steps ahead. It is very exciting and time flies by.

Comment

• i cant even master Facebook

Loved Space Invaders tho........ and that tennis game :-)
                          sigpic
                          Jog on Noddy

Comment

• I am pleasantly surprised by the large number of gamers on this forum. I want to tell you a little about my gaming experience. I have been playing minecraft since childhood and I think that this game will not leave anyone indifferent. I believe that in order to increase positive emotions from the gameplay, you should choose a cool server. Thanks to the skyblock server, I don't get bored and enjoy

Comment

• I love to play games on mobile. Now a days I am playing monster legends mod apk, I downloaded this mod version from this https://realapkclub.com/monster-legends-mod-apk/ site. This is the best game, which anyone can play on their free time.

Comment

• I play the Romance Club. It's the best simulation game ever!

Comment

Working...
                                X