Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games - What are you playing / looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Days Gone, For Honour, Ghost Recon, Battlefield 1 & No Mans Sky!
    - Challenge Accepted -

Comment

Cuphead looks good:

http://cupheadgame.com/

Also like a game I'd shout 'Liaaammmm, I can't do this bit can you help me?'

Getting this for the works games library soon, so I'll be playing it soon:

My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

I got Ghost Recon free with a new Graphics Card but to be honest i thinks its very average, im not into 3rd person shooters anyway.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
          I got Ghost Recon free with a new Graphics Card but to be honest i thinks its very average, im not into 3rd person shooters anyway.
          I played the beta, it was ok but I imagine it would be better with a team of mates playing.
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
            I haven't played this but this has possibly one of the worst audio tracks and voice-actors. It makes the game unplayable for spouses or people within earshot unless it's on mute.
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I picked up a copy of 'The Last of Us' remastered for the PS4, never played it before and so far I've been blown away but how good it is.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                I played the beta, it was ok but I imagine it would be better with a team of mates playing.
                I think you are right from what i hear, but apparently the NPC Ai is incredibly frustrating, plus its 3rd person which im not a fan of.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                  I picked up a copy of 'The Last of Us' remastered for the PS4, never played it before and so far I've been blown away but how good it is.
                  I have it sitting in the cabinet with my PS4, never even played it, id actually forgotten about having it as ive just been on my flight sim since adding some new hardware. My kids have played it and said its immense.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drummond Base View Post
                    I have it sitting in the cabinet with my PS4, never even played it, id actually forgotten about having it as ive just been on my flight sim since adding some new hardware. My kids have played it and said its immense.
                    They are not joking, for me what works is the quiet parts where there is no music playing in the background, it allows you to immerse yourself into the environment. The only noise is the small talk the characters make and there are hundreds of those chats recorded so it's unlikely you will hear them repeat things.

Comment

They are not joking, for me what works is the quiet parts where there is no music playing in the background, it allows you to immerse yourself into the environment. The only noise is the small talk the characters make and there are hundreds of those chats recorded so it's unlikely you will hear them repeat things.
                      One of the most atmospheric games ive played was the original F.E.A.R, just soooooooo spooky. Also the Ai was pretty decent for the time as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

^ And that fact you could "kung fu" kick the bad guys!

Comment

^ And that fact you could "kung fu" kick the bad guys!
                          YES, in conjunction with the brilliantly implemented slow motion mode.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ughhhhhhh, right in the feels

Can't wait for this!

Currently playing Rime
                            My DS3R3... nearly....
                            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Currently playing Mass Effect Andromeda having completed Uncharted 4 which was an immense game, can't wait for the new spin off later this year and of course The Last of Us 2
                              sigpic

Comment

^ Just recently played and finished 'The Last of Us' - amazing.

Back into 'The Division' and revisiting a couple of titles had I've bought but not played, currently crapping my pants in the dark with 'SOMA'.

Comment

Working...
                                X