Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered my THP on 08/12/12. Mine left the factory at the beginning of February and was in the country by the 11th February. I could have picked it up a few days later but being so close to the 13 plates I thought I would leave it until 01/03.

Comment

Originally posted by lee1101 View Post
      I ordered my THP on 08/12/12. Mine left the factory at the beginning of February and was in the country by the 11th February. I could have picked it up a few days later but being so close to the 13 plates I thought I would leave it until 01/03.
      Wowza, that's awesomely efficient by citroen. Did you get an email letting you know when it arrived in the country Lee or did you find that out by speaking to your dealer?

Comment

I kept chasing them up every week by email. I think if I hadnt the first I would have heard was when the car was ready for collection.

Comment

Originally posted by lee1101 View Post
          I kept chasing them up every week by email. I think if I hadnt the first I would have heard was when the car was ready for collection.
          Heeded your advice and just sent an email. Not particularly bothered about that wait if I'm honest... It's just the ambiguity behind it! Ha!

Also, slightly nervous about seeing the "infinite blue" roof in the flesh. Hoping I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Conyfers View Post
            Heeded your advice and just sent an email. Not particularly bothered about that wait if I'm honest... It's just the ambiguity behind it! Ha!

Also, slightly nervous about seeing the "infinite blue" roof in the flesh. Hoping I like it!
            im same mate. would rather have the newer plate. my watch list on ebay is becoming massive when do thye change to a 13 plate out matter of interest

Comment

Originally posted by walk_86 View Post
              im same mate. would rather have the newer plate. my watch list on ebay is becoming massive when do thye change to a 13 plate out matter of interest
              March the 1st I think....

Comment

perfect doesnt take long for it to become old again right enough.

Comment

Surprising what an email does... Merely questioned if there was any updates on my cars whereabouts... Turns out its at the showroom, and I can pick it up Friday if I want. Awesome!!!! roll on the weekend!

Comment

Brilliant news. Did you ask how long it had sat there.

Comment

• Excellent news, same day as me

Where in the south east are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by lee1101 View Post
                        Excellent news, same day as me

Where in the south east are you?
                        Not sure if that's directed to me of not but I'll reply anyway ha! I'm not in the south east mate, I live in the north east. Place called yarm?

They said it had arrived late last week but the salesman dealing with me wasn't in so no one thought to ring me.... Pinch of salt and all that. Sure all car showrooms are manically busy this time of year, just before the new registration plates come out.

Comment

• Dealer phoned today said our DS3 Dsport+ will be completed at factory tomorrow 26th don't know if this means built tomorrow or leaves factory tomorrow or maybe both. Ordered in Dec eta 16/03/13 said they hope it will arrive on time but no guarantee so to be prepared for a couple of days extra over eta. Here's hoping for 16th or asap after.
                          "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• Originally posted by sanjo1975 View Post
                            Dealer phoned today said our DS3 Dsport+ will be completed at factory tomorrow 26th don't know if this means built tomorrow or leaves factory tomorrow or maybe both. Ordered in Dec eta 16/03/13 said they hope it will arrive on time but no guarantee so to be prepared for a couple of days extra over eta. Here's hoping for 16th or asap after.
                            Fingers crossed for you matey!

Comment

• Originally posted by Conyfers View Post
                              Fingers crossed for you matey!
                              Thanks guess you got yours at evans halshaw Stockton ours isthe Hartlepool branch
                              "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• Originally posted by sanjo1975 View Post
                                Thanks guess you got yours at evans halshaw Stockton ours isthe Hartlepool branch
                                Yeh I did mate! So far, they have done everything they said they would!

Comment

Working...
                                X