This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
    Something great to look forward to when you're back, rather than that horrible end of holiday feeling
    And the winner of today's "Glass Half Full" award goes too.....

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
      And the winner of today's "Glass Half Full" award goes too.....

As long as it's half full of beer

- DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Half full... half empty... whichever it is, there's room for more beer!
        Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

• Water, beer, cider choice is yours mate

Comment

• Apparently the car is ready for collection and the dealer was supposed to contact me (as of Wednesday). But guess who hasn't...
            So it means although the car seems to be ready I won't be getting it until at least the 15th as I am not here. So near and yet so far :-( Hopefully the dealer isn't going to have a problem it staying there for 2 weeks, they kept me waiting for 4 months though and now I keep them waiting, wonder if that's classed as irony?
            Last edited by icewolf; 02-06-2013, 16:10.

Comment

• Looks like mine's almost ready for collection. I've got an appointment with my dealer for this Friday! It's all finally starting to feel real and I can't wait to get rid of my C1 and finally have a car with air conditioning!

I ordered on the 25th May so it's taken 62 days (two months and a day) from the factory floor which isn't bad at all.

Comment

• Great news, don't forget to post pics when you pick the DS3 up.
                sigpic

Comment

• Will do!

Comment

• Does anyone know what the current lead time is for factory ordered DS3's? We went down and ordered a new Dstyle ehdi 90 last Sunday. Also how long should it be before the dealer will be able to tell me when it is getting built?

Comment

• Latest supply bulletin puts DS3 into June construction which means that you should budget for a late June/early July delivery. Your dealer will get an update on forecasted exit once the order goes into production activity which is normally after a few weeks of ordering.

Comment

• Hey Bigfeet

I ordered a DS5 on 11th March for a factory build, do you think it would be in this country by beginning of May?
                        2011 61 Plate, All Black DSport 150 THP, MyWay City Signature (SOLD)

2014 All Black DS5 DSport 200 THP

Comment

• ^ There is a good possibility that your order has made it for May Production, you should have had an email which confirms your order which will also let you know when the car exits.

To be honest your dealer is in a much better position to inform you of the activity month listed on the order.

PS - this info is good for both DS3 and DS5

Comment

• Thanks Bigfeet

No email yet, but saying that, I never received an email with the DS3 lol. Ill probably give the dealer a call

Comment

• You did give your email to the dealer no?

Comment

• Yea they have my email. I know they have it as its on the Vehicle Order sheet. So it has to be on there computer.

Comment

Working...
                                X