This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Conyfers View Post
    Yeh I did mate! So far, they have done everything they said they would!
    I have to say the bloke who we deal with has been absolutely spot on too, very pleased so far.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• My status has now been changed to Vehichle Build Awaiting Dispatch.
      Perla Nera Black w/Black Roof 1.6 e-HDi 115 Airdream DSport Plus

Comment

• Originally posted by sanjo1975 View Post
        Dealer phoned today said our DS3 Dsport+ will be completed at factory tomorrow 26th don't know if this means built tomorrow or leaves factory tomorrow or maybe both. Ordered in Dec eta 16/03/13 said they hope it will arrive on time but no guarantee so to be prepared for a couple of days extra over eta. Here's hoping for 16th or asap after.
        Well phoned on Friday 15 th to see what was what with car. Chap dealing with us off ill so spoke to his colleague and other guy said no car tomorrow 16th as it had not arrived yet ring back Tuesday and he will have more info.

Phoned today same guy he said ok checked things out your car will be built on 02/04/2013. Asked why we had been phoned to say car was being built on 26/02/2013 said things get put back said car ordered on 15/12/2012 gave plenty of notice not happy he said he will see what can be done and get back to us.

Better half got back home told her what they said (its her car) and she was pissed off to say the least and we went to the dealers to complain about miss-informing us. The guy said he had managed to source a new car was available at the RDC same model same colours etc (lucky coincidence or maybe our car built on 26th who knows) and had got it for us and cancelled the one to be built on 02/04/2012.

Now my wife's convinced they messed up with the delivery as the original guy is off ill and no one took on his work so our car was not delivered as he had not arranged it. And after we rang on Friday they could not find the car so they quickly ordered a new car the 02/04/2013 build to fob us off with then found out where the original car was and arranged delivery cancelling the new order or something around those lines what do you think? When we ordered the car in Dec 2012 I thought we gave them ample time and did expect to have the car on the agreed date of 16/03/2013 and I still think that was a reasonable expectation.

Good news is we should have the car before the end of the month at the latest earlier if delivery can be expedited.
        Last edited by sanjo1975; 19-03-2013, 21:14.
        "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• when I ordered my C3 on Jan 28th 2011 for delivery on 28th April 2011 as that was my Motability Renewal Date it turned up on the 18th March and it was a factory order as I ordered some extras. In Early February I had a email off Citroen thanking me for my order well my brother ordered a new C4 on 29th March 2013 and gave my email address as he dosent have use a computer but still havent had anything.

Whilst at the dealer I was talking to the staff in Sales they done a check and its leaving the factory this month. Funny why no email though from Citroen like I did. There again mind I only had one wasnt even told when mine left the factory I happened to be at the dealer the day it arrivied
          A Citroën Fanatic

CE14 C3 Picasso 1.6i VTi Exclusive EGS In Pearl White, With 17" Clover Alloy Wheels, Black Pack, Chrome Mirror Covers, Mudflaps, Wind Deflectors, Hand Controls & Steering Ball.
          CE11 WOH C3 1.6i VTi Exclusive Auto With 17” Sonneberg Alloy Wheels & Visability Pack.My Old Car.
          CA10 KZB C4 Picasso 2.0HDi 138BHP VTR+ EGS, Brothers Old Car.

Comment

• I have no idea what that first paragraph means

Comment

• Your email is a 'one-shot' deal thus it will only work with one customer account.

It's to stop dealers 'fudging' their CSI scores by answering their own surveys
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

• My dealer called me after I picked up the car to check I was 100% happy and to ask if I would be able to rate them should I be asked to complete the Citroen survey.
                sigpic

Comment

• I am waiting for mine. Ordered in February and originally estimated for early April. It is now slipping by a week or two everytime I look. It was apparently in the factory at the build stage and estimated for the 15th. Now it has slipped again to the 30th, although still in build. How long does the build stage take? Just trying to work out if the lease company is just fobbing me off now

Comment

• Latest news is that: "Your vehicle is currently in transit to the dealership so we will contact you once it has arrived and has had its pre-delivery inspection"

Which doesn't necessarily mean a lot to me but does anyone know what sort of timescales this might mean?

Comment

• Not sure, mine was in Calais last week and is now supposed to be available for collection next Friday
                      sigpic

Comment

• I ordered mine last Saturday (25th May). I can't wait for it to arrive! I've been told to expect delivery in September but my dealer will be back in touch on Friday with a more accurate date .

Comment

• It's pretty amazing really how long we are prepared to wait for our cars. They must be pretty special. Mine updated to 24th which made me happy but then moved again to 31st which made me sad. No updates for a while or contact but am hoping this Friday else Tusker is going to get a very narky email

Comment

• Good luck, mine arrived when I was told it would so more kudos to my dealer !
                            sigpic

Comment

• I knew it would happen if I mentioned it. Estimated delivery now 5th June. Pretty much 4 months after order and still estimated

Going on holiday soon so looking like its going to be mid June if I'm lucky

And breathe...

Comment

• Originally posted by icewolf View Post
                                I knew it would happen if I mentioned it. Estimated delivery now 5th June. Pretty much 4 months after order and still estimated

Going on holiday soon so looking like its going to be mid June if I'm lucky

And breathe...
                                Something great to look forward to when you're back, rather than that horrible end of holiday feeling
                                - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                                - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                                X