Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rang Citroen about my DS5 order, guy said theres still no info on there system. He says could be 10-12 weeks from when I ordered it, so still about 6 weeks to go. Damn
    2011 61 Plate, All Black DSport 150 THP, MyWay City Signature (SOLD)

2014 All Black DS5 DSport 200 THP

Comment

• Should be at least be able to inform you of the activity month of production.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

• Guy said there was no info on the computer.... Said he would keep me informed though.

Comment

• Ordered my new Dsport Diesel on may 6th, apparently none in stock in the country (want white with black roof), was told it will be a new build at he factory and may arrive in May by the dealer. May never happened, now well into June. Keep being told the car is at Calais and thats all the info the dealership has until it has has been "UK Specced" at somewhere called the RDC, its been showing Calais since 20th June, wondered what other peoples experiences are and how long before l get my hands on my new Ds3 ?

Comment

• I ordered mine on Saturday 31st May and picked it up Saturday 7th June. Was with the dealer on Wednesday inbetween. Guess I was very lucky!

Comment

• Mine was ordered early February (10th I think), and I picked it up 19th March.

Comment

• I ordered my ds5 on 11th march and I'm picking it up on Friday so that's like 3.5 months...

Comment

• I ordered mine on 11th April, lease company informs me I will get it on 14 July

Comment

• Ordered my new one (factory build) 7th April, arrived dealer 12th June, collecting it this weekend. Exciting!
                    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• Great news Beefy - photos galore please !!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                        Great news Beefy - photos galore please !!!!!!
                        Will do. I already have a few of it all wrapped up in it's travelling protection but will add them all together after I've collected it
                        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• You need to ask your dealer for the sexy black dust cover for it
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
                            Ordered my new one (factory build) 7th April, arrived dealer 12th June, collecting it this weekend. Exciting!
                            Not just any factory build mind you, special order just for you my friend
                            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                            Bigfeet's File Repository
                            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

• Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                              You need to ask your dealer for the sexy black dust cover for it
                              Haha, no.

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                              Not just any factory build mind you, special order just for you my friend
                              Not long now!
                              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

• I ordered mine on the 9th of April and got mine last thursday..Felt like a year had passed

Comment

Working...
                                X