No announcement yet.

albish DS3 Racing | Engine Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Jan79 It was sold to me as a German Product, only to find its from Poland when I received it, was pretty hard to remove even not fully healed, and also it's supposed to protect wheels so I'm expecting a good life time... will report about that

@Funky Thank you very much!

@Shiro A 180cm tall german blonde would be nice? :P hahah, thank you very much for the offer I really appreciate it

Cheers
    DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

• Hello again DS3 award winner! Really like the latest photos of your car now. Particularly the front end shot.
      Last edited by JEZDS3; 08-10-2016, 16:54.
      LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
        Really like the latest photos of your car now. Particularly the front end shot.
        Agreed Jez. The front looks especially awesome! Superb!!
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by albish View Post
          @Jan79 It was sold to me as a German Product, only to find its from Poland when I received it, was pretty hard to remove even not fully healed, and also it's supposed to protect wheels so I'm expecting a good life time... will report about that

@Funky Thank you very much!

@Shiro A 180cm tall german blonde would be nice? :P hahah, thank you very much for the offer I really appreciate it

Cheers
          Sorry, I'm blonde but 5cm to tall (and male) :rolleyes:

Btw. biggest package I can ship from Germany to the Kosovo with the DHL is 120cm X 60cm X 60cm and 20kg
          Last edited by Shiro; 13-10-2016, 15:40.
          Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
          DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

• Thank you very much Jez and Funky, i had grown a hate relationship with the chrome on my lights i thought it took a lot of 'space' in a black car so i like it way better now. but im looking in a decent kit for retrofiting projectors as i really like those

And I'm sure you weight more than 20kg Shiro hahaha, thank you very much again really appreciate it

I'm sorry I didn't have time to upgrade the thread, had a really busy week... On monday my GFV DV+ arrived, I ordered that because I was having a Underboost Code p0299 at 4th gear 6000+rpm.
            I checked the dump valve and the rubber diaphragm had some tears causing me to loose about ~300mbar at redline, and it was throwing a Service light, no powerless or drivability issues.
            Fitting was very easy, and the product looks very well made, I can also notice a slight improvement in throttle response and the exhaust sound when letting the throttle of at 3000rpm is a bit different.

Also used some Tesa Wire Loom Fabric tape on sensors because i always hated how you can see the cables... looks much better now

Had some free time last night so went for a ride, and met two BMWs, a 530d GT (chiptuning, around 300bhp) and 320d twin-turbo (don't know, too slow) they were teasing me so I did play a bit just to show that they have no chance, he tried to outbrake my brembos at 0:42 sec and ended up on the wrong side of the roundabout... then i gave them a 3 cars length jump start on a 700m race and they still had no chance

Cheers
            Last edited by albish; 15-10-2016, 19:47.
            DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

• Silly BMW owners with their elephants on wheels. Nowhere near enough power to pull that weight around, and definitely too much weight for their brakes! Didn't even look like you were trying hard
              ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
              Join the Facebook Group!
              Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Well and truly battered them into submission there,I`m surprised one BMW driver didn`t total his car on the roundabout!
                LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• Exactly, and yes you're right, you can see i was short-shifting at 5500rpm and not even going wide open throttle just playing around and having fun

Jez he was too slow to even crash, i guess he went that way just to experience how it feels to see the front of my car

Comment

• Hell yes Albish!! Awesome work on kicking BMW ass in your superb DS3! Really enjoyed that.

Comment

• "Go faster bits" love it , great watch.

Comment

• Sorry I haven't seen this before :\ Thank You very much

Also finally had some time with the car, treated it with some new fuel from a Shell distributer in Greece, they recently opened one in my city, they claim its 100RON and greece is known for very good fuel (at least around here). Now with the colder weather the highest AIT is 30C*. I am now looking into upgrading to induction kit but since I dont want to buy forge again I'm looking at someone that Toxic here mentioned that is developing one for 208GTi and will decide soon.

Tried some Turtle Wax Color Magic (Shades of Black) and I was impressed it gives a really deep shine and covers minor scratches pretty good.

This white connector was really bugging me so painted it black

Cheers

Comment

• Nice shine,, really need to get mine done.

Comment

• Nice and shiny Albish. Looks good.

Comment

• Rim Ringz

I'm am sorry I couldn't post anything last month, been very busy with work... But I'm back and I have an offer for you

I got offered to be the dealer of RimRingz for my country, it was a really good one, and after doing some research they seem to be the best of its kind, so I took it!

The price for a set of 4 is a bit expensive at 140 USD, but as I live in a 'third world country', I've been offered a much lower price, so I thought some of you might like it.

Firstly I don't know if I'm allowed to do this (if not please tell me so I will delete this post), but if yes, and your interested I'll talk with Joni and arrange a Group Buy for this club!

I can make you a set for as low as 48 GBP, which is less then half the price of retail!

Here's a pic of the packaging, I'll post more pics tomorrow when I install mine

And here's a link where you can look at color options http://www.rimringz.com/product/rim-ringz-set/

Cheers

Comment

• Here's some random pics of her till I have more time to do a proper thread update, some things are coming after xmas

Also added this, from my Logitech Kinect Bag... I really like it

First time i've parked next to a Cactus... Is the Cactus too small or the DS3 too big?...

And here's a Cold Start video, I got worried for a bit at it wasn't doing a 'cold start' even on -4, but it was -10 the other day and it did it for the first time this year...

Turbo is loving this cold weather. I'm getting a consistent 2.3s 80-120kmh and the highest AIT is 23C*

Cheers
                                Last edited by albish; 23-12-2016, 00:45.

Comment

Working...
                                X