No announcement yet.

albish DS3 Racing | Engine Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *how you have written it, not have. Sorry.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Definitely my next job to do.
      What device are you using to make the logs?
      White on red THP
      Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

• Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Albish - I have to say I don't understand alot of what you have posted, but that's coz it's technically way above me and not have you written it. However, I am fascinated by your mods, love your pictures and read every post you put up here. Keep it up - I'm enjoying your DS3 modifying journey.
        Thank You very much Funky, I really appreciate your support and that just keeps me more motivated, and keeps me enjoying this club even more Thanks
        DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
          Definitely my next job to do.
          What device are you using to make the logs?
          Just a simple ELM327 Mini (Bluetooth Adapter) with Torque Pro App (Data Logging Interval set at 0.1 Sec).
          DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

• NLB Recall 2/2 (Letter from Citoren)

I've received a letter from Citroen about a new Recall called NLB 2/2, it's in german because I bought my car there, and from what I could translate it's about a Software Upgrade which obviously I'm not going to do just thought it may help someone

Cheers

Comment

• Yes, they want to install the latest software version on the ECU.
              The second last sentence says: "Please be aware that implementation of this service campaign NLB-2/2 is indispensable and will be done free of charge."
              Last edited by Jan79; 23-09-2016, 15:13.

Comment

• I'd love to see their faces , if you drive into the workshop.

Comment

• If they're making the same changes as the they're doing to the 155thp then get it done, it runs so much better. I'm sure Stelios would be willing to update your map files FOC to suit the new set up.
                  White on red THP
                  Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

• @Jan79 Thank You very much! I was very surprised that they contacted me as when I bought the car I did not leave ANY address beside the fact that I live in Kosovo. But somehow they managed to get my office address and sent the letter. So I kind of feel good about that Germans ;p

@Hyperkev Hahah, I was there yesterday, they work about 10 people there, and ALL of them including the accountant were around my car

@Jamie Thanks, I did take your word for that and went to the dealership, they said that they still don't know what the update is for as the have to contact with Citroen HQ because they dont get updates for the DS3s as there's only two in my country, mine and a Red THP150 (Personal car of French Ambassador). So will see what they say on monday.

Regarding to the Stage 3 i simply love it, car feels even more powerful, again My diverter valve hates it tho, it cannot hold boost on 4th gear anymore, everytime I wot in 4th it hold it well till 5800rpm and when it hits 6000rpm it throws a P0299 Underboost code, so I've ordered a GFB DV+, should be here early next week.
                    AFR's is way better than the Stage 2, it used to dump fuel when it heat soaked, and the AFR would drop to 9.7:1, and it would retard the timing. Now AFRs are stable, and it's even advancing the timing!
                    My LTFT correction before WMI was -6.9%, now its 0.0%! And from some pulls on Torque Pro, my best 80-120kmh got down to 2.66sec. 0-100kmh its very hard to get a good result as now it wheels spins in 3rd too! but will try that soon when I install my new tyres

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Funky View Post
                      Albish - I have to say I don't understand alot of what you have posted, but that's coz it's technically way above me and not have you written it. However, I am fascinated by your mods, love your pictures and read every post you put up here. Keep it up - I'm enjoying your DS3 modifying journey.
                      Couldn't agree more!

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                      *how you have written it, not have. Sorry.
                      Well apart from this bit

Even your picture is getting a lot of attention on Instagram! I'd love to let people know about what is going on.... with your permission can I post about on the homepage and Facebook as DS3 of the Month for September?

I know this isn't in WIP's, but this is definitely a work in progress! An an awesome one!
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTF View Post
                        Couldn't agree more!

Well apart from this bit

Even your picture is getting a lot of attention on Instagram! I'd love to let people know about what is going on.... with your permission can I post about on the homepage and Facebook as DS3 of the Month for September?

I know this isn't in WIP's, but this is definitely a work in progress! An an awesome one!
                        Thank You very much WTF, I'm loving every bit of this and I do really appreciate your support!

Please feel free to share it

Well, the work in progress it's your 'fault' for keeping me inspired on working on her continuously :P Thank You

Cheers

Comment

• Here's a little something I did to her yesterday. I've been wanting to black out the chromes for too long now, but there's no plastidip in our country, and I can't get aerosols cans shipped here! But I found a 'alternative' it's called K2 Rubber Protective Coating, same principle as plastidip, just a reaaal pain to remove without cracking.

Front Splitter Lip

Fog lights and Badge

Rear Lights

Also tinted the headlights and fog lights, so here's how she looks now

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by albish View Post
                            @Jan79 Thank You very much! I was very surprised that they contacted me as when I bought the car I did not leave ANY address beside the fact that I live in Kosovo. But somehow they managed to get my office address and sent the letter. So I kind of feel good about that Germans ;p
                            Maybe they have used the german military mission or police mission in your country to get your adress. No place to hide from us. just joking.

Would be interested in how well this K2 stuff will last on the car.

By the way congratulations to the DS3 of the month award. Was hard-earned.
                            Last edited by Jan79; 04-10-2016, 15:33.

Comment

• Man that looks badass Albish!! Many Congrats again on DS3 of the month.
                              DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Albish: If you need something from Germany, just ask me
                                Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
                                DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

Working...
                                X