No announcement yet.

albish DS3 Racing | Engine Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon fibre tail pipes looking great!
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• They look great Albish!! Never seen anything like those before.
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Looking good

Comment

• Here's a short video I made of the exhaust sound, couldn't imagine tailpipes having an effect on sound but apparently they do!

https://youtu.be/ICVzU0YnfGc

Also tried some headlight tint on the chrome bit to make it look like black chrome/piano black look, and I love it tomorrow I'm doing the rearlight chrome bits like this too..

Thank You guys

Cheers
          DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

• Nice how much where they ? Do you ave part number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Growls nice

Comment

• Originally posted by DS3RACING96 View Post
                Nice how much where they ? Do you ave part number?

They were 650 Eur, I will find the part number tomorrow as I have the box in garage
                DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

• Originally posted by albish View Post
                  They were 650 Eur, I will find the part number tomorrow as I have the box in garage
                  Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by albish View Post
                    Thanks

Originally posted by albish View Post
                    Thanks mate

Thanks

Last edited by Dangerousfish; 23-08-2016, 06:49.

Comment

• H,h,h,h,h,ow many times you post that Lee :redface:
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                        H,h,h,h,h,ow many times you post that Lee :redface:
                        It wouldn't work lol

Comment

• AEM Water/Methanol Injection is here

Finally I found a company that would ship AEM V2 WMI kit to my country and it was here in 4 days but I just can't find any to ship a Boost Adapter so we decided to fabricate an alternative.

Still haven't decided if im going to tap the manifold or somewhere near the sensor...

will post more when fitted

Cheers

Comment

• Make sure you tap it before air intake temp sensor.
                            White on red THP
                            Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
                              Make sure you tap it before air intake temp sensor.
                              Thank You Jamie, yes we're already 'fabricating' another piece to tap the nozzle into the boost pipe before the AIT Sensor.

But still haven't decided where to tap the fitting for boost source for the controller, do you recommend somewhere near the boost sensor or directly into manifold?

Comment

• You could use the boost outlet adapter that forge sell which fits in the manifold. My Devils own kit allows you to wire the boost feed from the OEM sensor to the progressive controller, can't you do this with the aem kit?
                                White on red THP
                                Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Working...
                                X