No announcement yet.

albish DS3 Racing | Engine Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice pics I'm stuck in the same boat at the moment of nothing to do on the car. The C4 Cactus is actually really small for what it is, you'd expect something almost Range-Rover sized for Citroen's main SUV!

Have a great xmas
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Originally posted by BenS View Post
      Nice pics I'm stuck in the same boat at the moment of nothing to do on the car. The C4 Cactus is actually really small for what it is, you'd expect something almost Range-Rover sized for Citroen's main SUV!

Have a great xmas
      Wouldn't that be the C4 Aircross.
      Last edited by cyclone; 23-12-2016, 19:39.
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

• Didn't even know the Aircross was a thing. Not due in the UK for another 2 years apparently
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Just had a cactus for a courtesy car while my fan motor was replaced and didn't think it would go on the drive as the ds3 just fits but it went on no problem, so can't be much in it.

Comment

• Happy (late) New Year

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may this year be full of joy and happiness for all of you.
            I'm sorry for the 'late wishes' but I was really sick and couldn't even pick up on my computer...

Here I have a video 'gift' for you

And heres some other cars stats for comparison:

DS3 Racing eTuners Stage III+
            80-120 km/h - 2.3 sec
            80-180 km/h - 10.0 sec

Golf MK7 R
            80-120 km/h - 3.2 sec
            80-180 km/h - 11.3 sec

Golf MK7 GTi
            80-120 km/h - 3.7 sec
            80-180 km/h - 13.1 sec

Ford Focus RS
            80-120 km/h - 3.2 sec
            80-180 km/h - 10.8 sec

Megane III RS
            80-120 km/h - 3.4 sec
            80-180 km/h - 12.3 sec

Audi S3
            80-120 km/h - 3.3 sec
            80-180 km/h - 11.6 sec

A45 AMG
            80-120 km/h - 2.8 sec
            80-180 km/h - 9.7 sec

She's doing pretty well for stock turbo, can't wait to see what the Stage 4 is going to be like, new turbo and cams coming very soon

Cheers
            DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

• Awesome! :cool:
              Citroën DS³ // THP 155 // Body Ruby Red // Roof Moondust
              DS³R Speedometer // 19" OEM Cairns // KW V3 Coilovers

Comment

• �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��

Comment

• That's was a lot of this up d'oh , nice one mate.

Comment

• Holy hell - YES Albish!! That :ds3: of yours is a monster!! Superb. Did you ever fit those Rim Ringz?
                    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by albish View Post
                      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may this year be full of joy and happiness for all of you.
                      I'm sorry for the 'late wishes' but I was really sick and couldn't even pick up on my computer...

Here I have a video 'gift' for you

And heres some other cars stats for comparison:

DS3 Racing eTuners Stage III+
                      80-120 km/h - 2.3 sec
                      80-180 km/h - 10.0 sec

Golf MK7 R
                      80-120 km/h - 3.2 sec
                      80-180 km/h - 11.3 sec

Golf MK7 GTi
                      80-120 km/h - 3.7 sec
                      80-180 km/h - 13.1 sec

Ford Focus RS
                      80-120 km/h - 3.2 sec
                      80-180 km/h - 10.8 sec

Megane III RS
                      80-120 km/h - 3.4 sec
                      80-180 km/h - 12.3 sec

Audi S3
                      80-120 km/h - 3.3 sec
                      80-180 km/h - 11.6 sec

A45 AMG
                      80-120 km/h - 2.8 sec
                      80-180 km/h - 9.7 sec

She's doing pretty well for stock turbo, can't wait to see what the Stage 4 is going to be like, new turbo and cams coming very soon

Cheers
                      Can't wait now to get mine up and running. Pistons and cylinder head went on tonight...excited!!
                      White on red THP
                      Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiro View Post
                        Awesome! :cool:
                        Thanks, what you waiting for install that turbo kit you got :P

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
                        That's was a lot of this up d'oh , nice one mate.
                        Thanks mate
                        Originally posted by Funky View Post
                        Holy hell - YES Albish!! That :ds3: of yours is a monster!! Superb. Did you ever fit those Rim Ringz?
                        Thank you, no still didn't fit them as its been -20C* these days i will on the first sunny day i see

[QUOTE=Jamie@SPTuning;234493]Can't wait now to get mine up and running. Pistons and cylinder head went on tonight...excited!!
                        That looks delicious, what pistons are you using? they dont look like your Mhale ones?
                        DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

• [QUOTE=albish;234655]Thanks, what you waiting for install that turbo kit you got :P

Thanks mate

Thank you, no still didn't fit them as its been -20C* these days i will on the first sunny day i see

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
                          Can't wait now to get mine up and running. Pistons and cylinder head went on tonight...excited!!
                          That looks delicious, what pistons are you using? they dont look like your Mhale ones?
                          No not mahle, they're same as yours.
                          White on red THP
                          Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

• I'm 'back'

Hello everyone I'm back after about two months of inactivity Was very busy with works last months, also weather was really bad so I just got my car out last week.
                            I've seen many new users on my quick scan of what's new on the forum, and I wish you all welcome

Last weekend weather was nice (for a bit) so we had a small car meet and heres a pic from the event.

Also had a quick race after the meeting, a friend of my friend?, just de-catted and remapped his Golf MK6 R and wanted to try a race, it was damp but I was up for it as I was interested to see the result too...
                            Race was rolling from 80km/h, from bridge to bridge exactly 750 meters. Golf is 320+hp and 4x4 but he could only keep up until 4th gear, after that I pulled a bus with a passenger on my car

She's still making me proud :P I'm planning some treats for her when weather gets nicer and I get a bit more free time.

Hope you enjoy it

Cheers

Comment

• Good to have you back Albish. I've missed your pics and that latest one is fantastic! Look at the gleam and finish on her - just superb!! As for that video, wow she really packs a punch and leaves that Golf for dead - brilliant!! I'm a big fan of your work and can't wait to see more
                              DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

• Yeah love your updates always a great read

Comment

Working...
                                X