Seen any others yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lady Car Car View Post
    Followed a dark red with white roof and black wheels in North York Moors today between Locton and Grosmont, had a unofficial club run! Was it any of you chaps? Also saw another one - all black - on Beverly by-pass.
    It was indeed Lady Car Car - I couldn't believe it - two almost identical cars travelling together after me not seeing another one for weeks

It must be DS3 country up there! We saw two more on our way back to Derbyshire
    Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

Comment

• Yellow DSport This Morning A470...

I Had A Slight Start After A Roundabout And Then They Couldnt Quite Catch Me Even Though I Could See They Were Trying... So Im Guessing It Was The DSport Derv lol

Comment

• Originally posted by rowl-69 View Post
        I live in Runcorn & passed one this morning at 7am ?
        see you comming out langdale road this morning at 8.30

Comment

• Originally posted by Gazmdm View Post
          see you comming out langdale road this morning at 8.30
          oh yeah .. school run while i had a few days off. Should'v given me a beep mate.
          DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

• Spotted 3 so far in Portishead area....Yellow one with white roof....White dsport with black roof who i always get a wave from lol....Most recently white edition parked outside the chinese....Must make up some business cards for advertising the club....Any members here from Portishead ??.

Comment

• I see a red one with black roof each morning in Liverpool (Dunnings bridge rd) about 8.am
              DS3 Special Edt. White, HDI:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Clarky View Post
                Spotted 3 so far in Portishead area....Yellow one with white roof....White dsport with black roof who i always get a wave from lol....Most recently white edition parked outside the chinese....Must make up some business cards for advertising the club....Any members here from Portishead ??.
                Gar's already on the case mate
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• Originally posted by Clarky View Post
                  Spotted 3 so far in Portishead area....Yellow one with white roof....White dsport with black roof who i always get a wave from lol....Most recently white edition parked outside the chinese....Must make up some business cards for advertising the club....Any members here from Portishead ??.
                  Business cards are on order now, will let folks know when they come (see thread Car Wash)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
                    Spotted a yellow one in High Wycombe!

Couldn't flash my acknowledgement as he was a driving instructor so didn't want to spook the learner!

Wish I had learn't in something flash like the DS3 rather than the Ford Fiesta my instructor had.
                    That would have been Neals Wheels yellow/black roof, the white one was Independence, and I'm often in H Wyc yellow/white roof and I always wave

Comment

• Saw one yesterday in Hemel by the magic round-a-bout, white with black and went past a black with white this morning on the Leighton Buzzard road.

Not many this way, few and far between.
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Miracle of miracles, after all this time I finally saw another one round my way yesterday. Didn't get the chance to have a good look and it was chucking it down with rain so visibility was crap but looked like an all black model with silver wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                          That would have been Neals Wheels yellow/black roof, the white one was Independence, and I'm often in H Wyc yellow/white roof and I always wave
                          Will look out for you - Sport Red/White. x

Comment

• I flashed a gray one with black roof otherday in Wakefield

Comment

• Originally posted by karl THP View Post
                              I flashed a gray one with black roof otherday in Wakefield
                              Careful Karl, you can get arrested for that.

Comment

• Just had a nice run north up the M6 from Knutsford with a French registered DS3.
                                Cherry red one - we exchanged waves etc.
                                Didn't see a club sticker though :-(

Jimbob

Comment

Working...
                                X