No announcement yet.

Seen any others yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a46 heading towards Newark on Saturday 19th December - blue i think?!

Comment

• White on M4 getting off at J6 (must say the woman driving it was hot) and then a Black that got off the M4 at J7. Anyone on here.

I followed the white for a good few miles lol she probably thought i was following her. Her car was bloody clean as F**k and it looked sweet both hers and mine on the fast lane :-)

Comment

• Is mine really that unusual???

I ordered mine last February, got it at the end of May, and in all that time, I've only ever seen two others on the road. The first was on the back of a delivery transporter on the M4 in April, and the second going northbound on the M40 by J6 about 3 months ago. Of course we slowed down and drove alongside each other for half a mile or so, giving each other the thumbs up, probably much to the annoyance of anyone behind us!

Reading through this thread, I don't think I've found anyone with the same scheme as mine - cherry (metallic) red body with a black roof, chrome strips and chrome mirrors. In my humble and obviously very biased opinion, the classiest looking combination.... Looks absolutely beautiful on a sunny day - if only I could remember the last time we had one of those!
        DStyle HDi
        Cherry Red/Black
        Chrome strips & mirrors

Comment

• Saw another one today near Carnforth. Red with white roof.
          Anyone here?

Jimbob

Comment

• Hi Jimbob seen four more in my area one (black/white) White same as mine, blue/white roof, grey red roof, and all white driving school car. getting more round here.

Comment

• saw a white one with a baby blue roof today

Comment

• what colour was yours Blondie

Comment

• white with a black roof. should be coming soon, dealer said it's coming from sheerness on wednesday.

Comment

• bet you cant wait, i'v got white 90bp discel. its great all my pupils love it

Comment

• Saw a red one with a white roof on the M90 today....Guy around the corner from me has bought a white collection much to my annoyance as I wanted to be the only DS3 in the village! Lol

Comment

• I can comfirm at least 1 in Northampton! I just caught sight of it as it went past. All Black i think. I thought it was really strange that i'd never seen one in the flesh before till then, they must be rare at the moment. Mind you I asked the salesman how they were selling when i was ordering mine and he said they've sold loads! But he would say that anyway.

Comment

• Saw one on the M4 after Junction 11 (towards london). Thorium Grey with Carmen red roof with a hot lady driver
                          Last edited by SiM22; 04-01-2011, 08:05. Reason: cant spell

Comment

• Saw a Red with White roof, exactly identicle to mine today, parked outside a local school. Had to check the number plate to make sure it wasn't mine!

Comment

• Followed a dark red with white roof and black wheels in North York Moors today between Locton and Grosmont, had a unofficial club run! Was it any of you chaps? Also saw another one - all black - on Beverly by-pass.

Comment

• Spotted a nice Thorium grey & black roofed specimen in North Suffolk (Beccles) yesterday. First I've seen in these parts. That colour hides the road dirt much better than mine!

Comment

Working...
                                X