No announcement yet.

Seen any others yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw a yellow black roof today think was a sport going through tyne tunnel at 7am south bound

Comment

• Overtaken by a white 60 reg on the M61 northbound around Wigan about 6:30PM yesterday . . . front fog lights on despite a conspicuous lack of fog!

Comment

• Got dissed by a white edition today in Tring. I waved like mad as the student wouldn't flash the lights :0)

Comment

• Botticelli blue with black roof in central Oxford this afternoon. Not my favourite colour combination, but fair dos to those who like it, I guess.

Comment

• Oh yeah, I was at Bovvy Market yesterday morning and thought i would take my cards with me in the vain hope of seeing another DS. Two cars away from mine was a white with black roof. I was gobsmacked. Anyway as i was leaving they followed behind, cool. I left a card on the car so hopefully they have logged on and joined.

Comment

• 'Snap' - sport red and white parked outside Bracknell Ice Rink today. Was there for the Bracknell Bees game.

Comment

• Spotted a gold/bronze with white roof locally yeaterday. Looked like a DStyle.

Comment

• Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                  Got dissed by a white edition today in Tring. I waved like mad as the student wouldn't flash the lights :0)
                  Wooho! Big up Tring!
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• Go Tring, Go Tring

Comment

• Bovvy Market...is that Bovingdon?
                      I used to live there!

Well...not at the market, but not far!

Comment

• That's correct where all the chav's go for their knock off gear and i go for socks! :0) and cd's and the odd dvd and stuff. Not as good as it used to be though

Comment

• I went there a couple of years ago, and they were using it to film part of the Harry Potter film. Some motorway crash scene...there were cherry-pickers all the way down the sides of the entrance runway.

Comment

• yes theres containers there this week with massive green boards on them so can only think green screen for another film

Comment

• Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                              Go Tring, Go Tring
                              I lived there for over 20 years :-D
                              My DS3R3... nearly....
                              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• My dad was in the RAF, and was based at Bovingdon...lived there from 69 to 72 I think...(I was a bit young at the time).

then they closed the base and turned it into a prison, and we moved to South East London.

Comment

Working...
                                X