Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
    I have a Sachs clutch in my THP
    So far I love it, maybe because i've changed many things at once, but car feels like new Did you do any 'break-in'/bedding period?

Cheers
    DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

Originally posted by albish View Post
      So far I love it, maybe because i've changed many things at once, but car feels like new Did you do any 'break-in'/bedding period?

Cheers
      How is the RPM reacting with a lighter flywheel ?

Comment

Originally posted by faisal_ds3 View Post
        How is the RPM reacting with a lighter flywheel ?
        Sachs is not much lighter than stock (sachs also), I measured stock at 13.8kg while one I got is 11.7kg, this is still Dual Mass as I didn't see any strong reason to convert to Single Mass, considering this is my daily too

Had a rolling race with two cars this week, BMW 123D (Chipped 270hp) and Audi S3 Sedan (292hp), and I was a full car length ahead at 200km/h so Im proud of her

Cheers
        DS3 Racing | Matt Orange | eTuners Stage III+ | Wössner Forged Pistons | Bastuck De-Cat Exhaust | Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit | AEM Water/Methanol Injection | Motul 300V Competition Oil | Mahle Coated Bearings | Cylinder Head Porting | 100 Octane Juice

Comment

Sachs is not much lighter than stock (sachs also), I measured stock at 13.8kg while one I got is 11.7kg, this is still Dual Mass as I didn't see any strong reason to convert to Single Mass, considering this is my daily too

Had a rolling race with two cars this week, BMW 123D (Chipped 270hp) and Audi S3 Sedan (292hp), and I was a full car length ahead at 200km/h so Im proud of her

Cheers
          woow i very happy that you smoked a S3!!, that means that GTIs can't keep up with you =D

Comment

Cheers
            waiting for the video

Comment

Originally posted by faisal_ds3 View Post
              woow i very happy that you smoked a S3!!, that means that GTIs can't keep up with you =D
              Well I've never had a chance to try a GTI (everyone buys GTDs here, and brag about how torquey they are haha), but my friends STI (2014) hates me from a rolling start, although I dont stand a chance with it from standing start. but I love my car too much to race it from stop

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
                waiting for the video
                I'm without my gopro-like camera for almost a month now, I've ordered a 'real' gopro so as soon as it's here will be back with videos

Comment

Akrapovič Carbon Fiber Tailpipes

So this came in today, was so excited couldn't wait for the delivery guy and went in DHL office to pick it up

I've been wanting them since forever...

Cheers

Comment

Nice exhaust tips.......will they be easy to clean?
                    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by albish View Post
                      So this came in today, was so excited couldn't wait for the delivery guy and went in DHL office to pick it up

Cheers
                      nice name too

Comment

• The Akrapovic sounds soooo good on the RS Megane. Videos of exhaust note when it's fitted?
                        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                        Join the Facebook Group!
                        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

• Originally posted by albish View Post

Cheers
                          Ohhhh, now I'm jealous....
                          White on red THP
                          Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
                            Ohhhh, now I'm jealous....
                            Hahaha!! Well done albish!

Keep us posted when its fitted!
                            My DS3R3... nearly....
                            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

• @BenS It's only the tips as Akrapovic doesn't make a system for DS3, but to my surprise they did change the sound for better!

@Jamie wanna change for Cams? hahah

@WTF Thank You WTF, couln't fit them till today as they needed a bit of 'adapting' because they're not for DS3 now they're on

Cheers

Comment

• So finally managed to fit new tail pipes, needed to do a bit of welding and adapting because of different size pipes but all went well and I'm super happy with the result

a nice bit of welding considering we didn't remove the muffler...

Will get some better pics tomorrow when I give her a nice clean

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X