Seen any others yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clarky View Post
    It was 13 today Zack in total.....but i think you only saw half of them whilst trying to find your screwdriver u lost in your engine bay lmao.:rolleyes:
    Boy did that screwdriver bounce! Thought the wheel was coming off :0)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
      Spotted you instantly DS3Adi! Lovely to have met you.
      Feelings mutual and we got just over £40 for the knob warmers and have loads left for next time

Comment

• Me and Jimbob saw one on the way down and convoyed with her for about 2 miles. She was completely disinterested so we did one.

On the way back, me and Leanne saw a red and black, as I drove past the driver was pointing my car out to her passenger. Drove past, gave them a wave and got a flash back
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• got back to Aylesbury to flash a yellow/black and got a wave. Day sorted!

Comment

• Saw a Boticelli Blue/Black Roof on the M40 on the way to Bromsgrove, i believe the lady smiled but was going to slow for my liking lol

Comment

• hey sim you were driving with your eyes shut we also saw two others on M40 one grey wiith carmen red roof and a white edition
              they were both travelling on the opposite carriagway lol

Comment

• Yeah, i was looking out for speed cams lol

Comment

• Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                  Nowt wrong with my teeth, or my smile!

See?

Looks like an Ipswich supporter I know after they had just scored against Norwich!

Comment

• Saw a black DSport with a white roof, very dirty with a private numberplate on the A13 near Beckton heading towards Lakeside about 2pm this afternoon.

Comment

• Oooo! Spotted a white and black today when I was on the bike on the way into manchester
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

• Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                        Feelings mutual and we got just over £40 for the knob warmers and have loads left for next time
                        DS3 drivers are a generous lot - well done guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by hrdirector View Post
                          Looks like an Ipswich supporter I know after they had just scored against Norwich!
                          Just as well he doesn't get to smile very often then, isn't it?

Saw another yellow & black beauty - just like mine but with black wheels - parked on Riverside Road in Norwich yesterday evening.

Probably on his/her way to Carrow Road, like me. I wonder if Norwich has a higher incidence of yellow cars than other parts of the UK?

Comment

• red/black and a white/blue on way to missenden this aft.

Comment

• There is a nice one around the corner from me in Ruislip. I think it's a Dstyle as it is all black with two white racing stripes on the roof. It looks really nice and super shiny.

I was actually going to buy the Dstyle in the same colours as I loved the look of it but when I saw what bits were missing I opted for the real sport.
                              sigpic

Comment

• That one would most probably be one of the Black special editions

Comment

Working...
                                X